Hello! First post! In the Atlanta airport. Brought too much stuff. I look really badass with my 5 foot long backpack plus a duffel bag on each shoulder though. When I assembled myself in that configuration, I felt really strong. At the same time, I feel like a total priss. Need to get less dependent on stuff - a big goal of this trip. It was difficult to balance a very varied itinerary plus my precautious nature, i.e. "I better bring five bottles of sunblock because they might not have SPF 50 in Brazil..." (I ended up with two bottles of sunblock.) I will throw things away if necessary. Don't need much. Have my head, and my heart. Both are pretty good. Both will get better.
kisses, Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited to keep up with you here. Take care of yourself and try lots of new things so we can live vicariously through you!! ;o)
Head and heart are THE BEST
I adore u! I recieved an email response from Pedro. I had asked him a ton of ???s regarding ur safety and your arrival and blah, blah, blah. And he responded to my many ?s wih the Lyrics to the Bob Marley song 'Three little Birds' "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing...is gonna be alright" Definitely Brazilian....laid back and happy!!! XOXOX
Post a Comment